Configuration Hunter Description
Configuration Hunter is a free astrology software and it was designed to help you in your astrological activities and it was built on the Swiss Ephemeris. It is not created to replace any other astrology software that you are working with but to extend their existing functionalities.
The primary goal of this application is to offer you the ability to search for aspects and configurations within a chart or a series of charts and to display the results in a simple and analytical manner. It has no fancy graphics , only Pure information.
The following astrological configurations are supported by the software:
• T-Minor : 3 plantes configurations with 2 planets on Trine (120 degree Aspect) and both of them on Sextile (60 degree aspect) from the third planet.
• KITE: 4 planets configuration and is formed by a Grand Trine and T-Minor with 2 planets in common. A Kite has a focus point and an Exit point and both of them are in Opposition (180 degree aspects).
• Grand Trine : 3 planets configuration where each planet is 120 degree apart from each other (3 trines).
• Grand Cross : 4 planets configuration with 2 oppositions and 4 squares.
• T-Square : 3 planets configuration where 2 planets are in Opposition and both on them are in Square regarding the third planet.
• Rectangle: 4 planets configuration with 2 main oppositions, 2 sextiles and 2 trines.
Configuration Hunter Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Configuration Hunter 2.1
Release notes are not available currently.
Configuration Hunter Requirements
No additional system requirements.